Degree in Computer Science but have an exceptionally strong academic record may be admitted directly to the Ph. D. It is the usual (but not mandatory) entry point for students who wish to do a Ph. D., but is also the program of choice for students who want to find challenging and exciting jobs after their master's. Bioinformatics research lies at the intersection of biological/medical sciences and mathematics/computer science/engineering. Accordingly, late and/or incomplete applications are considered only as time and space permit. For further details on our admission requirements, please visit our website at. Computer Science Location
- School of Computer Science
- McConnell Engineering, Room 868
- 8985 University Street
- Montreal QC H8A 5E9
- Telephone: All include coursework and research. The Ph. D.
Please consult the list at. Admission to graduate studies is competitive Programs, students must choose between the thesis option, and the non-thesis option, which requires a project. Our graduates take challenging positions in industry or take academic positions at universities and research labs. Grad [dot] cs [at] mcgill [dot] ca
- Website: Graduate Admissions and Application Procedures Students who are in the M. Sc. It offers an excellent preparation for the job market, but is not recommended for students interested in eventually pursuing a Ph. D. The Ph. D. In order to apply to the Ph. D. We offer several M. Sc. programs and a Ph. D. program Students are normally funded by their adviser's research grants Program, but they must initially apply to the M. Sc. 55579
- Fax: Committee. McGill’s online application form for graduate program candidates is available at. See Program have the option to be fast-tracked into the Ph. D. For detailed application procedures. The items and clarifications below are additional requirements set by this department: The application deadlines listed here are set by the School of Computer Science and may be revised at any time. In the basic M. Sc. Program.
Research in the School covers a broad range of areas, including: All students must consult the, where up-to-date information about the graduate programs is posted. Graduate Program includes an option in bioinformatics, and the thesis M. Sc. This program combines a strong course component with a research thesis. Program, applicants should hold an M. Sc.